How To Launch Your Social Media Marketing – Like An Astronaut!
Are you taking full advantage of social media marketing in your vacation rental business?
Why not? Social media is free and effective vacation rental marketing.
If you’re going to join the ranks of owners and managers who aren’t dependent on VRBO or HomeAway you’ll need social media included in your strategy.
If you want to create a buzz around your property on social media and get more people to engage with your brand – you’ve gotta start with this guide.
Do you have a social media marketing plan?
Use it as described and you’ll create out of this world social media content that draws in crowds and influences people to book.
- Create social media content that our brains are hardwired to respond to.
- Discover how to shape your brand’s unique identity on Facebook, Twitter and other social media channels.
- Get more Likes, Shares and Comments
- Attract travelers and generate inquiries
I created this material while working on the marketing campaigns of clients.
Having the privilege of working on a variety of social media projects, ranging from exotic vacation rentals, millionaire mansions, small affordable condos and of course my own marketing company, has given me a wide-range of experience.
Over time I discovered the best type of content to share on social media that produces maximum results.
In that process, I got the opportunity to research and test different scenarios.
I’ve documented what worked and this report is based on much of what I was doing and learning.
Since 90 % of information processed through the brain is visual, I’m including visual examples of social media content to help feed your brain.
My goal in doing so is to get you to connect the dots to the written content and visual samples.
It’ll definitely aid you in grasping what your content marketing should look and feel like.
- Glean from this guide and draw inspiration, instruction and guidance, it’s guaranteed to create aha-moments.
- Get a solid grip on your social media with a better understanding of exactly what you should and shouldn’t share.
- If you decide to delegate your social media marketing, give that person this guide. It’ll aid them in representing your brand better.
You’ll be empowering them with the necessary guidance needed to deliver consistent results for you.
You’ll also be able to accurately judge their work and brand messaging.
In fact, that’s why I created this resource, so results could be recreated consistently.
I firmly believe there’s no better way to reproduce results then by documenting the process and explaining how and why things were done.
Steve Jobs may have said it best when he said – “You can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards.”
That’s precisely why I “looked back” and created this social media guide for you moving forward.